Thank you for your enquiry.
Congratulations on your engagement and for your upcoming wedding.
The onset of marriage is a very exciting and wonderful time. You have the unique opportunity having chosen a civil ceremony to work with your celebrant to design a ceremony that reflects your own unique life stories and hopes and dreams for the future.
As a registered civil celebrant I willingly provide a service to both guide and assist you in these areas to meet your needs and wishes in:
- Planning and arrangements required
- Conducting the ceremony
Clearly entering into marriage is a joyous and significant step in your lives.
In order to be best prepared for your wedding day, the following outline of my role as a celebrant will help you to understand what is entailed and how to work through the preparatory stages.
MY ROLE AS A CELEBRANT:
You have so much to do in organising your wedding. I will make the job easier for you by taking care of the following:
- Preparation of the legal documents and ensuring their accuracy.
- Face to face meetings.
- Email and phone contact.
- Provision of information and guidance on, for example: venues, photographers and logistic concerns.
- Provision of sample ceremonies/poems/readings to use as a guide in preparation of your own unique ceremony.
- Preparation of the ceremony in accordance with your wishes and needs.
- A wedding rehearsal.
- Facilitation of the ceremony.
- Lodgement of the legal documents with the Registry.