Thank you for your enquiry.
Congratulations on your decision to have a Naming Ceremony for your special child.
The onset of a Naming is a very exciting and wonderful time. You have the unique opportunity to work with your celebrant to create the type of occasion that suits you – to design a ceremony that reflects your own unique life stories and hopes and dreams for the future.
As a celebrant I willingly provide a service to both guide and assist you in these areas to meet your needs and wishes in:
• Planning and arrangements required
• Conducting the ceremony
Clearly a Naming is a joyous and significant step in your lives.
In order to be best prepared for your Naming Day, the following outline of my role as a celebrant will help you to understand what is entailed and also how to work through the preparatory stages.
My Role as a Celebrant.
As you have so much to do in organising your day I will make the job easier for you by taking care of the following:
• Face to face meeting.
• Email and phone contact.
• Provision of information and guidance on eg. venues, photographers and logistic concerns.
• Preparation of your own unique ceremony in accordance with your wishes and needs.
• Facilitation of the ceremony.
At the first meeting:
• Completion of my Booking Details form.
• Preliminary discussions about the planning of your ceremony.
• Explanation of the statement of fees/invoice and deposit payment.
After the first meeting:
• The emailing of sample ceremonies to you for the creation of your child’s own unique ceremony.
• Continual email/phone contact.
• Liaison re the editing of your ceremony.
Prior to the ceremony:
• Finalisation of your ceremony.
• Preparation of the certificate to be signed during your ceremony.
The day of your Naming:
• I will arrive around1/2 an hour before the ceremony.
• Organise the proceedings with the MC.
• Prepare the location.
• Deliver your unique ceremony which will be heard and seen by all your guests.
• Attend to the signing of the Certificate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any further explanation, have any further questions, wish to book my services or would like to arrange for an obligation free meeting to chat about your plans.
I look forward to hearing from you at this very exciting time in your lives.