Thank you for your enquiry.
Congratulations for your upcoming Commitment Day.
The onset of a life time commitment is a very exciting and wonderful time. You have the unique opportunity to work with your celebrant to create the type of occasion that suits you – to design a ceremony that reflects your own unique life stories and hopes and dreams for the future.
As a celebrant I willingly provide a service to both guide and assist you in these areas to meet your needs and wishes in:
- Planning and arrangements required
- Conducting the ceremony
Clearly entering into a life time commitment is a joyous and significant step in your lives.
In order to be best prepared for your Commitment Day, the following outline of my role as a celebrant will help you to understand what is entailed and also how to work through the preparatory stages.
My Role as a Celebrant
As you have so much to do in organising your special day I will make it easier for you by taking care of the following:
- Face to face meetings.
- Email and phone contact.
- Provision of information and guidance on eg. venues, photographers and logistic concerns.
- Provision of sample ceremonies/poems/readings to use as a guide in preparation of your own unique ceremony.
- Preparation of the ceremony in accordance with your wishes and needs.
- A rehearsal of your ceremony.
- Facilitation of the ceremony.
At the first meeting:
- Completion of the Booking Details form.
- Preliminary discussions about the planning of your ceremony.
- Explanation of the statement of fees.
After the first meeting:
- The emailing of sample ceremonies.
- The emailing of sample poems and readings.
- Continual email/phone contact.
- Liaison re the writing and editing of your ceremony.
Prior to the ceremony:
- Finalisation of your ceremony.
- Rehearsal of the ceremony.
- Preparation of the certificate to be signed during your ceremony.
The day of your Commitment:
- I will arrive at least 1/2 an hour before the ceremony.
- Organise the proceedings with the MC.
- Prepare the location.
- Conduct your unique ceremony which can be heard and seen by all your guests.
- Attend to the signing of the commitment certificate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any further explanation, have any further questions, wish to book my services or would like to arrange for an obligation free meeting to chat about your plans.
I look forward to hearing from you at this very exciting time in your lives.